1. Teachers can monitor what their students are doing on the tablet.
2. There is an app blocking feature for teachers (block any/all apps on your students’ tablet).
3. Lessons can blend both preloaded academic content and content on the Web.
4. Add preloaded content and content on the Web to your own playlist. This playlist can be shared with students.
5. Quick Poll feature: Teachers can view poll results to see if specific content from their playlist needs to be resent to students who are struggling with the concepts.
6. Students are alerted with assignment, project, and test notifications.
IT Management Benefits:
1. When receiving their tablets, students can scan a QR code that immediately syncs with school info.
2. IT can update and push/pull apps over the Internet.
Specs: Amplify looks similar to the ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL
1. NVIDIA Tegra 3, quad-core CPU
2. 10 inch tablet
4. HDMI port
5. SD card slot
6. Android Jelly Bean OS
7. 8.5 hours of battery life
8. One-year manufacturer’s warranty
For more specifications visit the Amplify website.