The new Chrome OS looks so simple to use. I can imagine elementary school students browsing the web for research, and using Google apps for understanding, applying, and creating concepts.
Here are some benefits:
- Boots in seconds: great for a classroom setting where time is limited and valuable; transitions to tech integrated lessons can be done almost immediately
- Have more than one account: this can be beneficial for schools who will have Chromebook carts that will be shared with different classes and grades
- Google Apps for Education and Google Drive
- 3G or wifi
- Chrome Webstore Free: install hundreds of free apps that can be used for creating, understanding, and evaluating
- Updates automatically for the latest features!