Why? Because everyone wants a personalized-looking web browsing and emailing experience.
1. Go to the Settings button and then click on Themes.
2. Click on the Change your background image link and upload your own picture from your computer.
GOOGLE SEARCH Theme
1. Go down towards the bottom of the web page and click on Change background image.
2. Choose an image from a public gallery or from your own Picasa Web photos.
GOOGLE CHROME Theme
1. Go to your Chrome Apps page (New Tab) and click on Chrome Web Store, the first app.
2. Search for My Chrome Theme and add the app to Chrome.
3. Open the app and start making your custom theme in three easy steps: (1) Import your image, (2) Add some color to the browser, background, and tabs, and (3) Intall/Share.