This article describes Phyllis Cavallone-Jurek, a principal at St. Therese Chinese Catholic School in Chicago, who transformed her struggling school with the integration of technology in a budget (local district spends three times more per child than her school).
Here are some cool things she has done:
- Google Docs and Edmodo for 5th to 8th graders
- SMART products and Rosetta Stone for all students
- Shared vision with teachers
- STEM-focused classes
- Collaboration with area universities
- Technology class (research, design, and engineering)