For our first unit, our 4th graders used the design thinking process to create solutions that reduce the impact of Earth processes; Our students were placed into groups that focused on a particular geohazard: earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, and landslides.
Want to see more of what we do in our STEM/EdTech class?
• Photos: http://instagrm.com/davidleeedtech
• Videos: https://www.youtube.com/davidleeedtechorg
• Website: http://www.davidleeedtech.org
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/davidleeedtech
• Blog: https://davidleeedtech.wordpress.com
Becca Goess, STEM Design Specialist: https://www.instagram.com/missrgoess/