Hello everyone! Our STEM team and the 1st grade team collaborated on a transdisciplinary project that integrated science, engineering, writing, technology, and social studies.
In this project-based learning unit we provided the students the following driving question: How will you create a tool that is useful in a family activity?
Students used the design thinking process to design and engineer their family activity tool.
Want to see more of what we do in our STEM/EdTech class?
• Photos: http://instagrm.com/davidleeedtech
• Videos: https://www.youtube.com/davidleeedtechorg
• Website: http://www.davidleeedtech.org
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/davidleeedtech
• Blog: https://davidleeedtech.wordpress.com
Elizabeth DiRenzo, STEM Science Specialist: https://twitter.com/iTeachSTEAM
Becca Goess, STEM Design Specialist: https://www.instagram.com/missrgoess/
Megan Godek, Techology Specialist: https://twitter.com/MEGodek