Becca Goess, our STEM specialist, led a project where our 1st graders designed and created roller coasters by using the design thinking process.
In the empathize stage, they gained an understanding of basic physics concepts such as potential energy, kinetic energy, and friction. They also played an online roller coaster game to see these concepts in action.
Want to see more of what we do in our STEM/EdTech class?
• Photos: http://instagrm.com/davidleeedtech
• Videos: https://www.youtube.com/davidleeedtechorg
• Website: http://www.davidleeedtech.org
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/davidleeedtech
• Blog: https://davidleeedtech.wordpress.com
Intro Music by Ryan Little “Falling Down”: https://soundcloud.com/iamryanlittle
Background Music by Kevin Macleod “Pookatori and Friends”
Becca Goess, STEM Design Specialist: https://www.instagram.com/missrgoess/