I got a chance to participate in a panel discussion on STEAM at EduTech 2019 conference.
Get your hands on the “Design Thinking in the Classroom” book here to help foster creative thinking and problem-solving. This is a great toolkit to equip students and help you on your mission in student empowerment.
Learn more about my consultation support and services here: https://www.davidleeedtech.org/consultation
“Empowering educators and schools to design and implement innovative learning systems and experiences for the development of future-ready citizens.”
Email me at email@example.com if you, your school, or someone you know is interested in my support and services.
Giveaway! 6 months electronic projects: https://www.creationcrate.com/curriculum
To enter go to this link: https://www.creationcrate.com/giveaway/holiday2019
What is Included?
- 6 months of electronic projects – Mood Lamp, Memory Game, Distance Detector, LED Dice Game, Optical Theremin, and a 2-Player Reflex Game.
- Access to 6 online courses – Each project comes with an online course that includes step by step instructions, video tutorials, exercises, and troubleshooting support.
- Digital Multimeter – A Digital Multimeter is a test tool typically used to measure voltage (volts, current (amps) and/or resistance (ohms). This will help you troubleshoot your projects by testing you wiring and circuits.
- Component Storage Case – Keep your projects organized with a Component Case! This case has a bunch of different compartments that you can use to store and organize all the components we’ll be giving you.
EduTech Asia Conference: https://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/edutech-asia/index.stm
Music from EpidemicSound.com
- 1st Song – “Good to You” by LED Monster
- 2nd Song – “Shine On Me” by CLNGR
- 3rd Song – “Running Back” by CLNGR
- Website: http://www.davidleeedtech.org