1. Open your Capture app. Rotate your iOS device to record video, or tap on the ALL VIDEOS icon at the bottom of the screen to choose a video you already took. Then choose the video you would like to upload from the video list on the right.
2. You can add music at the top of the screen. You can also edit the video by adding a new clip or adding an existing clip.
3. Title your video, change your privacy settings, choose a social media site to share your video, and then tap on UPLOAD at the top right corner.
1. Open your YouTube app and tap on the Uploads menu button on the sidebar. You will then find and tap on a button that has a up-facing arrow with a line under it.
2. This will provide you with a group of apps where you can locate video on your device.
3. Choose your video.
4. Type in the title of your video.
5. Choose one of the viewing options (Public, Unlisted, or Private).
6. Then tap on UPLOAD at the top right corner.
Pre-K students can create posters with a photo of themselves and their first initial using the iPad app Phoster. This would be great to use for the “Letter of the Week.” Bring in an item that starts with the “Letter of the Week” and have students take a picture of it. They would have to type in the letter onto their posters. These posters can be shared through email or through different social media networks.
#Elementaryschool meeting activity: Which picture(s) best describes you as a #teacher? #education